Wednesday, August 15, 2018

The Soul of the matter.

This is the vehicle we have rented for our stay in Jefferson City, Mo.,a KIA Soul. There are three reasons why we should not be driving this vehicle: (1) We were expecting a larger vehicle; (2) When KIA first introduced this vehicle, it was depicted as being driven by rats, which turned me off; and (3) our oldest son Darrel, with strong military ties, is offended by the manufacturers' name, KIA,  because of that significance to the military community. This all got me thinking about the various reasons we accept and reject things. Some of those reasons have little validity in the big picture. Actually, the car is quite roomy on the inside. I don't feel cramped at all. I hardly ever think of the rats in the ads, and, as far as Darrel ' s objections go, we aren't buying the car. Just using it for this period, however, will help me consider other rejections and acceptances I will make in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment