Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Water and Rainbows

As I began hooking up here at Lazy Acres RV Park in Urbana, IA, I once again had a problem with the water: flow moderator attached, and no water. This time, however, I picked up on something I hadn't noticed before. Our coach has auto fill for the fresh water tank. If the water tank is down, as soon as we hook up to water, it starts filling. This draws water away from faucets, with which I test the flow. So I waited briefly, and sure enough, when auto - fill was shut off, we had good flow from the faucets. And here I was blaming the flow moderator.

We were greeted here in Urbana, with an afternoon rainstorm. Afterwards, the sun came out, so I knew there would be a rainbow. I only saw part of it because of remaining dark clouds, but it was one of the most intense I have seen in a while.

Rainbows are beautiful symbols of God's faithfulness and promise for all. We may destroy this world in any number of ways, but it will not be destroyed by flooding rain and waters.

No comments:

Post a Comment