Friday, September 7, 2018

Nappanee Notes 2

We are still here at the Newmar Service Center having work done on our coach. The service center here is immaculate. A man who worked on aircraft engines said that this place was as clean as his work environment. As I watched our service tech clean up, I thought that they needed to be housekeepers along  with all the other skills required for employment.
This is Kirk, our very - knowledgeable service tech. He has been very helpful, not only in what he can do, but in his ability to communicate what he is doing. He sees that our coach is picked up at the lot in the morning--Ed doesn't drive in the dark--and gets it back in great shape in the afternoon. He has worked for Newmar for 9 1/2 years. I am very grateful  that he has been assigned to us. I have seen him advising other service techs, and that adds to my confidence in his work. Thank you, Kirk.

No comments:

Post a Comment